Cookies, also from third party, are used to make the site functional or to enhance performance, to provide information to site owners, to profile advertising, to be shared on the social networks, to track the experience of the users on the net (customs, choices…).
Technical Cookies, essential for the correct functioning of the website and to provide the service offered and requested by a user. The users are not asked to give their agreement for this kind of cookies.
Profiling Cookies, used to create user profiles based on personal choices and preferences, in order to send advertisments in line with the profile created. These details are not related to a single user because the user cannot be identified following these data. The users will be informed about this gathered information when they will register on a website to use a particular service.
Visiting a website, you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations ("Third Party"). This kind of cookie connects to the browser installed on the computer or on other devices used by the user during navigation on the Site. Every browser permits to block the third-party cookies.
Cookies used by the site
Source of the cookie
Third Party cookies
How to disable cookies
The main browsers on the market (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.) are configured to accept cookies. Nonetheless, the majority of browsers also allow you to control and disable cookies via the browser settings. Disabling navigation or functional cookies may cause the Site to malfunction and/or restrict the services offered there.
Links are provided below to web pages containing information and forms to block the cookies.
• Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-it
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
• Blackberry: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
• Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=it&answer=169022
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/